Monday, September 17, 2007

That Time of Year

Yessiree, we're just one week away from the biggest bicycle trade show of the year -- InterBike. Like we did two years ago, we'll be posting from the show, daily... or as near daily as our interweb connection allows us to. We'll be your eyes and ears at the event. The question is, what do you want to see? I know what we want to see and ride, but what do you want us to dig up more information about? Naturally, lights will be on the list, but so are suspension forks, new components, wheels, shoes, clothing, saddles, complete bikes -- road and mountain -- etc.

So, step right up, don't be shy, and leave a comment about what you'd like to see, and we'll do our best to get images of it up here.

Also, because of InterBike, this week is going to be crazy as I get ready to head out of town, but I will have some more information to post later this week about the 600L wide beam and a mystery light. I'll just let you wonder what that will be.

2 comments:

Zertz said...

I'd like to get a look at the new wheels! I have a campy and shimano hub, may upgrade one bike or both. Cheers!

Michael said...

Any lightweight options for mountain bike SPD peddles that can function like Shimano's A520s (road-like peddle accepting mountain spd)

Given how much easier it is to walk around in MB shoes, and how MB shoes have improved, I think there's a real opportunity for one of the road peddle makers to make an MB spd compatible variant. I keep hoping one of the manufacturers will figure this out.