Saturday, May 14, 2005

"The sun always shines on TV"

"Touch me
How can it be
Believe me
The sun always shines on t.v."

Today's title is complements of the 80's band A-Ha. And why you ask? Because the sun didn't shine on me today. On the otherhand, it didn't rain like it was forecast to. The thunderstorms stayed away and got in, not one but, two rides. The family is out of town, so I said, "i'm riding!" Something that I haven't had time to do in weeks, other than commute, due to work and other constraints. I actually got my moutain bike out for the first time since Sea Otter. Man it felt good. Unfortunately all the rain means that it is back in the 'needing to be cleaned' state again. *sigh*

As much fun as the riding was, it'll be really nice to have the family back. I was in San Jose last week and this week they've been visiting family. Seems like forever since I spent quality time with them.

My 9 month old son has discovered my hydration packs. He likes to sit and drink from them. He doesn't like his sippy cup, but he'll crawl from one end of the house to the other in order to get a drink from my hydration pack. Crazy.

Well, this is a rambling entry. Oh well, nothing like a keyboard with A-Ha in the background to get the ramblings going. To end on a bike note, the Giro D'Italia is going on right now. The Pink Jersey (leaders jersey) has changed hands 7 times in the last 7 days. Pretty darn exciting. Check it out at cyclingnews.com. They have great pictures too.


Getting a drink. Posted by Hello

No comments: